[SOLD] Titled NA naked Goblin for sale - $15k obo

jpr

After several great years driving, autocrossing, and occasionally corresponding with my new friends at the DMV, I finally have a title for the car and it's time to downsize the garage and move on to my next adventure.

~90k on the engine/trans, ~5k on the complete car. Auto with a shift kit. Runs flawlessly. I believe this is the only Goblin complete that has a bike rack. If you title it in MN, the vanity plates can go with the car or I'd be happy to keep them. Currently has RPF1's shod with 225/50/15 A052's.

I have a couple spare parts that can go with the car if you want them:
-extra steering rack
-100k mile supercharger
-supercharger manifold
-set of storage wheels/tires

Build thread:
Autocross run:

Happy to field questions or offers over DM. I don't post email or phone publicly but I'm happy to provide those privately and we can talk there!

I'm about 25 miles south of the Twin Cities.

Last edited:

PHENDERSON

I'm also in MN and about to go through getting it licensed. Can I ask what you had to go through? Sorry for hijacking your thread.

jpr

I'm also in MN and about to go through getting it licensed. Can I ask what you had to go through? Sorry for hijacking your thread.
The biggest thing was trying to figure out what they wanted from me. I started from an already-stripped donor so I never had a title. Which, as it turns out, is an unwritten requirement for getting a title for the Goblin on the first try. Bill of sale doesn't cut it as proof of ownership. Ultimately they finally told me they wanted a 3-year surety bond and that was the ticket to the title.

Other tip I'll say - choose your DVS office wisely. I went through the Faribault DVS for my inspections and they did their jobs. A friend went somewhere else and they tried to tell him it was a sand rail.

jpr

This car has gone on to its next adventure! Congrats to the new owners, excited to see what they do with it.