Model specific kit contents

Johvans

I've seen a lot of confusion on the forum regarding what is included with the various kits.

Can you guys (Lonny, Adam) chime in with a list of what is included in each kit? Base/SS(SC)/SS(Turbo?

I'm now in the planning phase after completing most of stage 1 and I don't want to purchase anything twice or not purchase something expecting it to be included in the kit.

I think everyone would appreciate it.

Thanks,

John

JSATX

Goblin Guru
Well I don't have any such lists. But can pretty much tell you, if its required for the car to actually drive, it's included. If its not required its not included.

Have something specific in mind?

I assume almost no one plans on running the stock wheels, but for what it's worth the stock wheels would not fit over the front calipers. Which I thought was weird. So I bought seats, harness, wheels. And some miscellaneous, extra rivits, lots of wiring loom tape. Pretty much everything else is included in the stages.

Johvans

Adam called me this afternoon. For a period of time their weren't differences in the cost between the base, SS(S/C), or SS (T/C) kits. Overtime they realized that things were going to have to be added depending on the trim level of the donor. They have since updated the prices to account for this. I bought my kit after this change was implemented so my heat exchanger, all brake parts (rotors, calipers, pads, etc) are included in the price that I paid.

Well I don't have any such lists. But can pretty much tell you, if its required for the car to actually drive, it's included. If its not required its not included.
That's what I thought! I've seen posts where people told me things were not included with their kit and it caught me off guard.
John