More coverage

JSATX

Goblin Guru
it's soo cool to see the goblin gaining traction. I've been watching this guys videos for years and apparently he just picked one up.

SliderR1

The rear coilovers look good. Is the front of the radiator painted black or does it have some sort of screen on it?

Tony

Who is this guy and how does he already have a complete turbo kit?? I'm jealous.

Tony

Hah I'm guessing he ordered it a while ago. That guy runs the Demolition Ranch youtube channel it's pretty good.
Yeah, I know his youtube channel, just surprising to see someone with that much internet presence not be on here. I looked at the previous video, it looks like he got a factory built car. Lonny/Adam, does that mean the turbo/heat exchanger piping development is coming to a close?

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
I've been following Demolition Ranch and Off the Ranch for a while. I first reached out to Matt and told him about our cars 5 months ago. He's pretty busy with his vet clinic and three YouTube channels so he wanted a mostly built kit from us. We had to be quiet about the whole thing because he wanted to surprise his subscribers. He did a couple of teasers in his videos leading up to the reveal.

He wanted a turbo car and we want to eventually build an LSJ-T so we came to an agreement to sell him the donor equipment from our turbo car. This works well because we've already tested the turbo car well enough that we know it'll work for him. Our orange car will eventually be getting an LSJ installed in it followed shortly with a turbo swap.

Slider: The black is just paint. We didn't like the bright aluminum look inside the nose of the orange car. It is just a light coat on the front surface and edges.

Tony: Matt's car is using the same heat exchanger and turbo plumbing we were using. We're happy with how it works.

Tony

I've been following Demolition Ranch and Off the Ranch for a while. I first reached out to Matt and told him about our cars 5 months ago. He's pretty busy with his vet clinic and three YouTube channels so he wanted a mostly built kit from us. We had to be quiet about the whole thing because he wanted to surprise his subscribers. He did a couple of teasers in his videos leading up to the reveal.

He wanted a turbo car and we want to eventually build an LSJ-T so we came to an agreement to sell him the donor equipment from our turbo car. This works well because we've already tested the turbo car well enough that we know it'll work for him. Our orange car will eventually be getting an LSJ installed in it followed shortly with a turbo swap.

Slider: The black is just paint. We didn't like the bright aluminum look inside the nose of the orange car. It is just a light coat on the front surface and edges.

Tony: Matt's car is using the same heat exchanger and turbo plumbing we were using. We're happy with how it works.
Aahhh, that makes sense. The ECM mounted on top of the fuse box made me wonder if that was the case. So will the Stage 3 turbo plumbing be available soon?