Mountain View, Arkansas Meetup

Brenda

Administrator
Staff member
This past weekend was a blast! We had great weather and awesome drives, but I would have to say that the best part was the time spent talking and LAUGHING at the stories that some came back with after the drives... Thanks for spending your weekend with us we enjoyed every minute of it!!!
Get ready to mark your calendars for our next meet up, because we have already started talking and making plans for the next one... You guys are more than customers to us...

Thanks,
Brenda

Dale E

A great group of folks at the meetup. Thanks for letting me tag along. I would like for someone to post some intense video of the roads we drove. so others could imagine being there behind the wheel of their Goblin. A great venue for future events.

Dale

Attachments

Brenda

Administrator
Staff member
A great group of folks at the meetup. Thanks for letting me tag along. I would like for someone to post some intense video of the roads we drove. so others could imagine being there behind the wheel of their Goblin. A great venue for future events.

Dale
Thanks for coming, you will always be invited to hang with our group!

Wes

Made it back to NC tonight! Only a couple of hiccups along the way...

Thank you again to the Doyle family for your hospitality. You guys have been so kind and accommodating over the past 3 and a half years; anything that I needed, you would go out of your way to help and it is much appreciated!

Also, it was great to finally meet some more of the people behind the screen names. Thanks for the help with the alignment too!

Attachments

Vmoland

Hey all
Here are links to couple of short drive videos from this past weekend. I'm working on getting more uploaded..

kalishek

Made it back to NC tonight! Only a couple of hiccups along the way...

Thank you again to the Doyle family for your hospitality. You guys have been so kind and accommodating over the past 3 and a half years; anything that I needed, you would go out of your way to help and it is much appreciated!

Also, it was great to finally meet some more of the people behind the screen names. Thanks for the help with the alignment too!
Think that tire has cooked long enough. It's done!