My current choices Auto or Manual

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
I picked up a rolled SS/TC with 4,000 original miles and the interior was in great shape.
I' have currently sold $3,200 worth of parts (minus $550 for shipping)

You can definitely recover some money from selling off well maintained interior pieces.
Good luck!
You basically found a unicorn. :cool:

Jareth

Goblin Guru
I picked up a rolled SS/TC with 4,000 original miles and the interior was in great shape.
I' have currently sold $3,200 worth of parts (minus $550 for shipping)

You can definitely recover some money from selling off well maintained interior pieces.
Good luck!
‘May I ask what part of the country you are from and what did you sell the stuff thru, Craigslist, Facebook Marketplac?

ATMironov

‘May I ask what part of the country you are from and what did you sell the stuff thru, Craigslist, Facebook Marketplac?
I'm in Northern California. I have been selling everything though Facebook Market Place and FaceBook groups.
I had one guy local pick up the Seats and some larger interior pieces, everything else has been shipped.
I made a post on Craig's List, but only got spam form it.

I made a part out post in the following groups on FB:
COBALT SS PARTS: BUY-SELL-TRADE -ADVICE
Cobalt SS Parts
Chevy Cobalt Owners
Cobalt Nation Buy/Sell/Trade
All out Cobalt/ecotec
Cobalt ss socal/parts for sale or trade
EcotecNation

If you go that route, be prepared for a bunch of 20 somethings to post stupid comments about how you shouldn't part it out.
And be prepared for an onslaught of personal messages asking for prices.
Just be careful of shipping costs. Large items like door cards are stupid expensive to ship.

Jareth

Goblin Guru
I’m now a little bit further in building up my piggyback, just sold my Harley that I have not been driving much in the last year.
Need the funds to buy the kit and need the space in the garage to build the Goblin.

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Last week I found someone advertising an engine for sell, I asked if the whole car was available and he replied yes. Its a 2010 with 30K miles on it :)

Took him a week to email me the following pictures and asked if I was still interested? I replied that it was in really rough shape and would cost a lot to get back on the road, asked him to let me know what his bottom line price was and he replied $800

Sure I could try and beat him up a little more but he also going to deliver it, so $800 it is. Told him I wanted to see it in person first and will be looking at in the morning, he indicated that it was still drivable and I could take it for a ride around the block. So at least it has that going for it,

Here are some pics:

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Is that just a base model. I suspect it is being a four-door. Not a bad price at all for 30K miles and a 2010.

Jareth

Goblin Guru
So I just took a look at the car and it seems like it will be a good donor but buch of items came up on a ODBII scan that wo like to get you opinions?

I assume some may be due the damage and that there is no exhaust on the car So O2 sensor maybe is not able generate proper readings?

Jareth

Goblin Guru
So does that mean you're selling the first car you picked up as a donor, the low-mile silver one?
Not right away if at all? Any one out there other than Lonny and one other that I cannot think of his name at the moment ever build two Goblins?