My Donor Just Arrived

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
Hello my GOBLIN FAMILY
I‘m CHARLES and I live in Port Saint Lucie Florida, My donor just arrived and it wouldn’t stay running long enough to even pull in off of street had to tow it. So I need my fellow GOBLINS HELP, The first thing I’m doing is to send wife to get new 93=fuel and fuel filter and tool I seen in first video that’s shows how to tear apart. Thanks to video I know how to jump fuel pump to drain it and put new fuel in.So if this don’t work what should I do next. Oh yeah I bought a 2009 ss turbo with 104,000 for 1,425 then add in all the other fees.

Attachments

Murcielago311

Doubt it's the filter, I would try that last. I'd start with new fuel and definitely checking the battery's charge.

Is it totaled? What's damaged?

Welcome

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
I checked the codes and all it did was have a yellow light but no codes, I looked at directions and it said yellow light meant there could be a problem with emission problem , It has a Virginia safety sticker until 8-20

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
I put new fuel and it still want stay running ,, Black smoke coming out of tail pipe , That’s not good !

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
Ok making progress at first it would run just a couple of seconds, So I took out all the fuses and check them and sprayed blaster on a couple of green connections. Put new fuel in, The old gas didn’t smell bad so I thought that wouldn’t help, and then I cleaned the mass sensor and cranked it and ran pretty good if I kept the Rpm’S UP WITH GRAY AND WHITE SMOKE, BUT when I let rpm’s drop the smoke went to black and it’s like a black gasoline stuff blowing out it smells Ike gas. So that’s what I’ve done so far,

Last edited:

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
Disconnect the MAF sensor and try to crank it again, it will rule out a MAF problem if their is one.

If it has been tuned for E85 and you put gasoline in it it will run very rich. You may have to have someone with HP tuners pull the info off your ECM and check. Also look for any writing or labels on the ECM. Sometimes tuners will make notes on the outside of the ECM so they can pull the info up later if they need to make changes.

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
When my garage grows up, it wants to be just like yours........
You got an awesome start with that donor!!!!!