My goblin is......

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
ya That’s exactly why I skipped. On bikes we run MSRH clockwise. Coming out of the carousel you flip to the right and hug the wall, then hit sugar and spice (triple apex turn). In CMRA they add an extra barrier so you change your line and not go directly at the wall.

cars run ccw, so coming out of sugar and spice you aim for a point in the wall and hope you don’t skid out. :eek:
I was figuring up the other day, I probably have 1000 miles on that track.

ncgoblin

Goblin Guru
...not even close to being finished. DF has all of my harnesses...videos and "help" from forum made everything worse!!!

I hope the car at least runs when I get the harnesses back!!!
Ben I have taken a look at your post history are you trolling? Some of the most negative posts I have seen on this forum for someone who enjoys the automobile experience. If you are for real I recommend taking a break from posting constant negative posts about a what should be fun experience.

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
Take note folks. Education is needed here. To the sand rail/ dune buggy folks: show them an Ariel Atom silhouette and ask them if they see a butterfly or a buffalo? Education never stops!;)

Chubbs

When I'm standing in front of a highway patrolman trying to convince him the tube chassis race car I just built should be street legal, he can call it whatever he wants. Missouri called it a "dune buggy", and then gave it a VIN. I didn't argue.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
When I'm standing in front of a highway patrolman trying to convince him the tube chassis race car I just built should be street legal, he can call it whatever he wants. Missouri called it a "dune buggy", and then gave it a VIN. I didn't argue.
It’s funny you say that; almost all of our titles here in Texas have different names for the exact same vehicle. Some are “assembled” some are “Df kit” or “roadster” or goblin. The only thing consistent is the inconsistency

G Atsma

Goblin Guru
It’s funny you say that; almost all of our titles here in Texas have different names for the exact same vehicle. Some are “assembled” some are “Df kit” or “roadster” or goblin. The only thing consistent is the inconsistency
THEN you just smile and NOD....