My goblin is......

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
...still on jack stands in the garage - but is getting closer to having all frame mods and fabrications finally completed. A little bit of suspension work, some final tweaks on the steering and pedal mounts, and some weld on mounting tabs for wiring and I can get some paint (POR-15) on the frame. But at my pace that will be probably about December. Didn't state what year!

Last edited:

Brett

One black hood...one white hood? Changed your mind or swapped when you want a different color? :D
One has cutouts for the front heat exchanger that I don't need (leftover from the first build). The white one has no cutouts. I didn't want to patch the fiberglass because I hate working with fiberglass and I'm lazy.

Now, when one of the Houston group needs a new hood, there will be one available for them.

The white hood came white from DF. Their supplier asked to change colors to streamline production with other parts from other customers, at least that is my understanding.

It will be getting a wrap, hopefully I can get it done before gobble fest but the wrap is a low priority. Getting the footwell cover fitted now, then moving onto other punch list items.