My Stage III Unboxing Video

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Thanks, my hat is off to Adam and their videos, its a lot of work creating them. Can only hope mine get better.

Rauq

Goblin Guru
I like it, short and sweet. My only feedback is to get the smoke to dissipate quicker or to go more transparent more quickly, I spent more time wondering what the text was behind the smoke than it was actually visible for. Of course it's easier to read the second time when I already know what it says, but then again, I know what it's like to work on a project like that, and you probably know exactly what it says and how to read it because you've seen it more than a few times. But there's my feedback from a fresh set of eyes!

escapepilot

Goblin Guru
I like the new intro but agree with Rauq's comments. Tweak the smoke - dissipate quicker or even move it just under the text so the text is visible sooner.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
May I get your opinion, just created a new intro I’m thinking of using in front of my build videos?

Not to be the stick in the mud, but a Dragon Motorsports exists in Virginia that specializes in truck and tractor pull equipment and customizing. I love the video intro and think your skills putting this together is A1. Just don't want to see you getting served for copywrite infringement if things go sideways. You may want to check with a legal expert to be certain that your Dragon Motorsports company is different enough in your business dealings than the existing company. We need to look out for each other! ;)

Jareth

Goblin Guru
if anyone is interested in subscribing I've uploaded a new video to my YouTube channel?

Last edited: