Name That Connector (and Hose) - LNF Addition

ATMironov

So I finally got the motor out of storage and put it in the car this weekend.
There are several connectors and hoses that were disconnected before I started disassembling the car and could use some help identifying them.

#1 - What do I do with this port. (Answered by Gtstorey- Brake Booster Vacuum source)
IMG_8574-1.jpg

#2 - Where is this vacuum line supposed to go? (Answered by KSLunsfo- Vacuum reservoir under intake)
IMG_8573-1.jpg

#3 - What is this coolant line supposed to cool? (Answered by Vwsaabvt - Coolant Expansion Tank)
#4 - Is this the EVAP line and can I just remove it? (Answered by JPas914- Emission line, ok to remove w/ associated wiring)
IMG_8572-1.jpg

#5 - Is this the 2nd O2 Sensor connector? (Answered by Vwsaabvt - 02 Sensor)
IMG_8570.jpg

#6 - This plug is located by the starter. Maybe AC?
IMG_8569.jpg

#7 - This plug is located by the starter and was plugged into the broken piece. Maybe something from the intake? (Answered by Vwsaabvt - A/C Compressor Clutch)
IMG_8568.jpg

#8 - This plug is located by the starter and was plugged into the broken piece. Maybe something from the intake? (Answered by Vwsaabvt - A/C line pressure sensor)
IMG_8567.jpg

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

Vwsaabvt

Goblin Guru
#3 coolant line goes to your expansion tank
#5 is an 02 sensor pllug
#7 looks like A/c compressor clutch
#8 a/c line pressure sensor connector

KSLunsfo

It's tough to get a good picture in the car, but #2 goes to the vacuum box underneath the intake manifold along with the vacuum line in the manifold just above the solenoid in your picture.

JPas914

Item 2 goes to the vacuum reservoir on the front of the engine like KSLunsfo stated.
Item 4, that is an emissions line. I removed that line and used a vacuum port plug the close it off, in addition to removing the associated wires from the harness.

ATMironov

Thanks for all the answers! I've updated the post above with the answers..

We are down to just #6 above. Anyone know?