Need help with placement

Kenny123

hey everyone, I am currently assembling my engine and can't find any literature on where a few parts go. I bought the engine in pieces and have been rebuilding it so memory is a no go. Thinking it may go in here...

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
hey everyone, I am currently assembling my engine and can't find any literature on where a few parts go. I bought the engine in pieces and have been rebuilding it so memory is a no go. Thinking it may go in here... View attachment 16241
Correct.
View attachment 16242also this part... says its a PCV and for the throttle body but I have no clue where to put it.
Is the PCV needing replacement? It is inside the intake manifold and not easy to access - the manifold must be removed. There is a small round port between the intake ports where the PCV is located. I've never replaced one, but I'm certain that Dr. Google will have information and video.

Kenny123

Correct.

Is the PCV needing replacement? It is inside the intake manifold and not easy to access - the manifold must be removed. There is a small round port between the intake ports where the PCV is located. I've never replaced one, but I'm certain that Dr. Google will have information and video.
You're the man. Thank you. I tried googlikg it and wasn't 100% sure still. I appreciate your help and I'll try it tomorrow. It was removed prior so I'm not replacing it just reinstalling it.

Dale E

There were two different PCV's. I believe the one you pictured is for the Turbo engine. The 480 (check Murcielago311 build log) is for the SC and possibly NA engines. I have both styles in the garage. In fact, I believe I have four (4) of each. I have no use for them, so if anyone needs one let me know. They are reserved for the Goblin builders!

Kenny123

There were two different PCV's. I believe the one you pictured is for the Turbo engine. The 480 (check Murcielago311 build log) is for the SC and possibly NA engines. I have both styles in the garage. In fact, I believe I have four (4) of each. I have no use for them, so if anyone needs one let me know. They are reserved for the Goblin builders!
Very kind thank you! I actually got it back in. Super simple and only took about 15 min. It is infact between the 2 center intake holes. Slid right back in. Much appreciated.