New Behind-the-scenes YouTube Channel: DoyleFab

JSATX

Goblin Guru
Holy ****. That’s next level. I’m guessing you can’t get a wrecked model S for $400 though...

A goblin with Tesla power may be the first vehicle to actually run a negative 0-60 time.

JeffsGoblin

Goblin Guru
Very cool! Where are the batteries gonna go and how many will there be?

I wonder if the Model 3 will be a better option in the future since Tesla has been cranking out 5,000 per week which is 260K per year. This will provide a larger salvage pool compared to the Model S and they are cheaper.

Last edited:

Brian74

Goblin Guru
Looks awesome. Once you guys get the AT model all ironed out I will probably sell my sandrail and buy one.

Ross

Goblin Guru
Your DIY 100 subscriber award is fancy! Congrats on keeping up the humor on your channel. Looking forward to your next subscriber award.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Fantastic. The AT video gives a really nice overview of the build process and should help promote it as a great alternative to building a VW (or other) powered offroad buggy/sandrail. Should be a hit with the dunes crowd once they catch wind of it.

jpr

What's the latest on the Tesla build? The Model S rips pretty hard with a full body on it... adding this much lightness is gonna make it insane! Really excited to see that thing come together.

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
What's the latest on the Tesla build? The Model S rips pretty hard with a full body on it... adding this much lightness is gonna make it insane! Really excited to see that thing come together.
Kaleb was telling me there is a lot of activity on their Instagram about it. I don't have an account so I don't see it.