New Hampshire Cars

JonF

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone has successfully registered a car in New Hampshire. I talked to the DMV today and I wasn't left with a great feeling. I want to make sure it's possible before I get too excited and place an order!

JonF

Thanks! I had seen one of those members in another thread. Hoping one of them is semi active on here. I'd love to start the project, just need to make sure I can actually drive it... Legally.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Well.......there's other ways to register these cars and drive them legally, WITHOUT dealing with your home state's bs. Search the forum for "Montana Registration" if that sounds interesting to you. I'm about to do it to get around PA's stringent requirements, myself.

comegetjoe

Goblin Guru
Well.......there's other ways to register these cars and drive them legally, WITHOUT dealing with your home state's bs. Search the forum for "Montana Registration" if that sounds interesting to you. I'm about to do it to get around PA's stringent requirements, myself.
Love to hear about good Pa stories. Yourself and Karter.

Goblin Guru
You won't hear any of them from me sadly, I didn't even bother trying. The requirements for registration here would easily add $3k minimum to the cost of the car, and I just really don't want to deal with it. Karter, on the other hand, went through all of it and was successful. So, while it is possible, it just wasn't for me, lol.

Goblin Guru
I'll definitely detail it in my build thread. I thought you wanted PA stories though, lol.

JonF

I went and met with both of the guys who built/are building their Goblins - pretty awesome! I think I want to go for a NH legal car rather than push for a Montana registration. There's some downsides for sure, but I'm more comfortable with that process. It'll cost me a little more, and unfortunately it means bumpers which are not my favorite looking items for these.