New Toy - 35 Anniversary , 2002 Camaro Z28 Convertible

Jareth

Goblin Guru
So was not even in the market for another car but a guy at work texted me a car he saw on Craigslist, he knows I like low mileage older cars, this one only having 26K miles on her and a $10,000 asking price. Looks and drives like brand new.

Needless to say, I have another toy.

In background you can see my other 2009 Cobalt that is now free to maybe someday become DF Goblin 3.0

Last edited:

Metal Mech

I had a T-Top one like that except it was just a V6 version. Still I miss that car. I really miss my 74 even more.

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
I had two different 97’s. We bought one brand new but sold it when we relocated to Waterloo, Belgium in 99. When we returned in 2005 I traded a Toyota Avalon for a virtual copy of my 97! We took it on 2 Hot Rod Power Tours! A memorable tour day we were in southern MI and a group of Vettes crept up on me while I was running 130mph. I waved them by and sat on their back door at 155 for a while. They were apparently annoyed by my presence and after about 10 minutes their group pulled over. The 97 Camaro Z28 impressed a few of my German friends who visited. I loaned them my Camaro to use instead of a rental. They went home to Germany and bought 2 used ones off of departing American servicemen. They love their Camaro’s on the autobahn. Too bad you live in Fla, by the time you get it up to 100 you have to slow back down for the traffic! Bummer!