Nukers City Goblin - 2009 SS/TC number 2 build

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
Okay so what I thought was the crank sensor is actually right next to it.

I found the crank sensor with 3 pins unplugged but I can’t find anything to plug into it....

nuker

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
this plug just does not seem to exist in either my new or original LNF wiring harness. I don’t get it.

Nuker

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
It looks like you grabbed that image from Rockauto and it doesn't look like familiar. Look at the ACDELCO/GM male connection at see if you have something to match it.
More Information for ACDELCO PT2654 (rockauto.com)

I don't remember any problems installing my original wire harness to the ATK supplied block other than the MAP sensor. If you don't get it figured out this afternoon, I'll try and check mine this evening.

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
Thanks, I'm going to pull the crank sensor out and try to fit it to every plug on the original LNF harness, Which is the exact same as the new harness that is on the LDK now.

This is driving me crazy!

Nuker-

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
Crank sensor is #7 in first picture.
Sensor connector is second picture.
You are likely missing the jumper harness in third picture. It’s only about 6” long.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
See what adapter you need. I misplaced mine for my LSJ, local GM dealer sold me this one and it wasn't the right one. It's yours if it'll work.
That would sure make more sense, As I have a mail 3 pin plug that looks like it would fit the one plug I have left in that area not plugged in! Could you tell me what part number that is?

I had no idea they were using adapters on this one!

Appreciate that,
Nuker-

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
Does anyone know how close a +20 offset 10" wide wheel will be to touching the rear coilover? I'm trying to figure out what thickness spacer I will need if any.

Thanks,
Nuker-

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
Well..... after a few days of being sick as hell. Thanks Covid vaccine.

I got the wire @DCMoney sent me and plugged it in. Boom engine fired up after about 5 seconds of cranking.

But then......it won’t start again just cranks and after about 10 seconds you smell fuel but no putters just feels like no spark.

I don’t see any codes that should be an issue.

thanks for any help!
Nuker-

Attachments