NW AutoX and other track things

k.rollin

Goblin Guru
Bringing this thread back from the dead because the sun is making more frequent appearances and events are being scheduled in our region. In addition to these, there's the regular autox events throughout the area (I'm contemplating joining the auto club at work since they run regular practices, but they're all held down in Shelton), and I'll be at Pacific Raceways on June 29th for the Proformance Racing class.

Waterdriver

Goblin Guru
Bringing this thread back from the dead because the sun is making more frequent appearances and events are being scheduled in our region. In addition to these, there's the regular autox events throughout the area (I'm contemplating joining the auto club at work since they run regular practices, but they're all held down in Shelton), and I'll be at Pacific Raceways on June 29th for the Proformance Racing class.

That track night at Shelton in April sounds interesting.
Does the auto club your thinking of joining do track days or autox"s at The Ridge? Or are they at Sanderson airfield?

Here is the link to Bremerton sports car club's schedule if anyone might be interested as well: https://www.bscc.net/quickschedule

k.rollin

Goblin Guru
Does the auto club your thinking of joining do track days or autox"s at The Ridge? Or are they at Sanderson airfield?

Here is the link to Bremerton sports car club's schedule if anyone might be interested as well: https://www.bscc.net/quickschedule
Sanderson Field; it's the Boeing Employees Autosports Club. They're focused on autox, but I think that a few of the members do road course stuff at The Ridge on their own.

ReRamp

I know the Audi club runs awesome track events at the ridge, and they'll let you bring any car you want! I'm planning on going to a lot of those once my build is done. Later in they year they run a hill climb at Maryhill, I'll hopefully be attending if the Subaru is back up and running (Painfully waiting to finish that project before I start putting the Goblin together). Also, it looks like Evergreen Speedway is putting on AutoXs twice a month right now. Next one is on the 20th. Their schedule is on their facebook page.

k.rollin

Goblin Guru
I'm interested, but my car is up on jackstands while I thrash to get it prepped for my trip to Pacific Raceways at the end of June.

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
It is an elite group who have done autoX in their donor - and then in a finished Goblin!
Mothership DF should award a prize for that..
:)

k.rollin

Goblin Guru
I’ll be at the Ridge on the 12th of August in my Goblin!
With HOD? I wanted to go for that, but I've got to get a different helmet (current is M2015, need a SA helmet) and a FHR device first and don't have funds for it at the moment. So TNiA was my immediate answer and I'll try to get out in September instead.

Whidbey Goblin

With HOD? I wanted to go for that, but I've got to get a different helmet (current is M2015, need a SA helmet) and a FHR device first and don't have funds for it at the moment. So TNiA was my immediate answer and I'll try to get out in September instead.
Yes, I’ll be there with HOD. They rent helmets if needed but I’m not sure about HANS.