NW FL Goblins, upcoming events?

devianteng

I know there are a few Goblins in NW FL, and I’m going to be down that way Apr-29 through May-7 (Crestview/Destin areas). I’ve got my frame and am building but never seen a built goblin in person yet.
I know there’s a car show on Apr-30 in Destin, so wanted to check if any of you all would be in the area that weekend/week? Would love to meet up if possible!

jaredthenav

I know there are a few Goblins in NW FL, and I’m going to be down that way Apr-29 through May-7 (Crestview/Destin areas). I’ve got my frame and am building but never seen a built goblin in person yet.
I know there’s a car show on Apr-30 in Destin, so wanted to check if any of you all would be in the area that weekend/week? Would love to meet up if possible!
I live in Navarre, just west of there. My goblin probably won't be back together for the car show, depending on powder coating of the new shifter tunnel, but you can certainly come over and see a mostly assembled\running goblin. PM me and let me know what your schedule looks like.

r3drckt

Goblin Guru
Mine is mostly assembled as well. Should be getting my new adapters tomorrow so I can proceed forward with the radiator hoses. You’re welcome to see mine as well, but Jared is much closer to destin and crestview than I am

devianteng

Mine is mostly assembled as well. Should be getting my new adapters tomorrow so I can proceed forward with the radiator hoses. You’re welcome to see mine as well, but Jared is much closer to destin and crestview than I am
Pensacola, right? I mean, if I'm already in Navarre... :D

r3drckt

Goblin Guru
I’m about 30-45 minutes from Jared. I live in NW Pensacola. 45-55 minutes from crestview straight down I10. 1.5 hours from Destin.

JPas914

Dang, wish i had seen this alot sooner (although i was out of the area during your visit). I live in Crestview.