NW Meet up in June 2022

Jcas

Okay I walked by my garage this weekend and my Goblin was mumbling something to the effect it likes the new garage but sure would like it if a few friends could come over and play for a day.

My wife and I put our heads together and thought we would toss this idea out to see just how interested our group would be in meeting here for the morning have a quick BBQ hamburgers and hot dogs and say sometime around noon to 1 go and take a run around the Sound. We could have Adam mention this meet to all the new people who would like to see these amazing pieces of machinery and we could offer a few short rides as well. If you are worried about space to park I have 33 feet wide by 200 feet long paved drive and if we manage to fill that I have almost 1/2 acre of front lawn that can hold several more.

I am thinking one of the last two Saturdays in June. Weather should be okay by then.

This meet up/event would start in Gig Harbor.

Any Ideas/thoughts welcome.

Last edited:

WYGoblin

I was just looking at the travel times for me to see if it would be feasible for me. It's over a 15 hr drive for me :(. I don't think I will be able to make that, as much as I would like to.

Jcas

I would like to but it is 33 hrs from Dallas.
We do wish it was not such a great a distance between us as we would surely love to have you join. That would put as much joy in our hearts as these cars put smiles on our faces.

Jcas

K. Rollin, Anks329, and Yustas as the time get closer we will work out the details. If I plan our ride correctly we will end our ride in Tacoma where everyone can go back home without having to pay a bridge toll.

Thank you for the interest.

k.rollin

Goblin Guru
We do wish it was not such a great a distance between us as we would surely love to have you join. That would put as much joy in our hearts as these cars put smiles on our faces.
To say nothing of the savings in terms of shipping costs lol

Jareth

Goblin Guru
It would be a 49hr drive for me :confused: Can someone pick me up at the airport in their Goblin?

Any one planning on going to the "31st ANNUAL SPRING TURKEY RUN" March 26-28 at the Daytona International Speedway?

it would be cool for you to take your Goblin for a little lap on the track, on Sunday they let you as you leave.

Last edited:

Jcas

Well Guys and Gals we might have a surprise guest at our little meet up. One of us may have to share a seat if they come. If this person can make all the right things work out they will be here. I will let you know when they give me the Okay to do so.

Jareth

Goblin Guru
I'm going to go out on a limb and take a wild guess and say perhaps the newest member of Lonny's team "GoblinGal"

And if not she should :)

Jcas

Can I make a request that we keep June 30th clear? I want to do the the one day class at Pacific Raceways for my birthday :D

K.rollin I am sorry that I had not responded sooner to your post but I have been trying to keep in touch with our mystery guest to see when they might be in our area so it is looking like mid June so you are good to go for the 30th. Please enjoy it for the both of us as I would enjoy that for a day as well

Jcas

I’m still here in the PNW with my goblin!

I’m in pending which day. A Sunday would be best for me

She’s about to come out of hibernation :)
So I was going to run the Bremerton auto cross but looks like rain Sunday so maybe there next event. Ours has been out for a few short runs