NW Meet up in June 2022

Jcas

I’m thinking a Leavenworth drive on highway 2 on May 1st. Just a fun drive there and back
If I can figure out why my car is back in limp mode we might just join you as well meet you in either Monroe or Sultan. I will let you know as time continues.

Jcas

For all those that are following this and are sitting on the fence as to make it or not with the permission of our secret guest I have decided to reveal him. Most of the older builds I am sure that he has touch a very big part of every part before you. I know for sure that he has seen your chassis before delivery. I know that I spent many long phone calls with him and always he was pleasant no matter how busy he was. So please come and see Adam as he will be here on the 5th of June. He will be heading back right after our event. So let's give him a big NW welcome. Even if you haven't taken the leap over to the wild side but are considering it I have room for you to at least come and look and chat with a few builders.

Jcas

More or less a ferry ride and short drive away for me. But I think I'll have to plan for next summer with the boarders. Hopefully the build is done by then!! :p

So hopefully it becomes an annual thing.
I am thinking that we may make it a yearly thing once a bunch of us get together and see how many heads we turn and on top of that we always look for a reason to get them out and this seems to be another way to do so

Whidbey Goblin

For all those that are following this and are sitting on the fence as to make it or not with the permission of our secret guest I have decided to reveal him. Most of the older builds I am sure that he has touch a very big part of every part before you. I know for sure that he has seen your chassis before delivery. I know that I spent many long phone calls with him and always he was pleasant no matter how busy he was. So please come and see Adam as he will be here on the 5th of June. He will be heading back right after our event. So let's give him a big NW welcome. Even if you haven't taken the leap over to the wild side but are considering it I have room for you to at least come and look and chat with a few builders.
Awesome! I definitely plan to be there. I’m excited to meet Adam, he’s always extremely friendly and helpful on the phone!

Anks329

Are you still planning on making this run? I'm watching the weather and wanted to confirm.
Looking at the weather also and let's push it out a week. It looks potentially snowy and down into the 40s in Stevens Pass on Saturday.

Anks329

Are you still planning on making this run? I'm watching the weather and wanted to confirm.
If I can figure out why my car is back in limp mode we might just join you as well meet you in either Monroe or Sultan. I will let you know as time continues.
I'm gearing up for Saturday morning... Do you think you'll be able to join? We can coordinate a meeting spot in Monore.

Jcas

My wife and I will be glad to join please give consideration the hour we will drive to meet you. So not to early in the morning

AleX1/9

Dang that’s cool Adam will be there!

Not cool the date moved to the 5th for me as now I will not be there

take lots of pics please!

Whidbey Goblin

A mere month away! I plan to ride my motorcycle down to meet with everyone (my chassis ships on the 14th, I’m excited!) When/how do we get the location?

Jcas

Dang that’s cool Adam will be there!

Not cool the date moved to the 5th for me as now I will not be there

take lots of pics please!
Alex I am so sorry that happened still been tossing over the Idea of two days

Jcas

A mere month away! I plan to ride my motorcycle down to meet with everyone (my chassis ships on the 14th, I’m excited!) When/how do we get the location?
I will be doing a group text to all that plan to be here with details. Still trying to figure out a run to take in the afternoon. I will be finishing up details this weekend.

Anks329

@Jcas @Yustas @k.rollin

For tomorrow's drive, let's aim to meet at Monroe around 10:30. Looks like there is a nice little parking lot at Grocery Outlet (405 Butler Ave, Monroe, WA 98272). Then those that want, can continue to Leavenworth and get there around lunch time.