NW Meet up in June 2022

Whidbey Goblin

Hello, first post for me. I picked up my donor (2005 SS) and ordered my kit about a week ago. Chassis should be here in June. I would love to come see some cars in person!

Jcas

Hello, first post for me. I picked up my donor (2005 SS) and ordered my kit about a week ago. Chassis should be here in June. I would love to come see some cars in person!
You are more than welcome to show up looks as if we are setting the date for the 6th of June. If you show up I will let you know I have a secret person also showing up. most of us know them very well so please keep up with this posting and I am sure we can even arrange some seat time too any time as well. Most of us enjoy showing of our toy

winddude

More or less a ferry ride and short drive away for me. But I think I'll have to plan for next summer with the boarders. Hopefully the build is done by then!! :p

So hopefully it becomes an annual thing.

Jcas

More or less a ferry ride and short drive away for me. But I think I'll have to plan for next summer with the boarders. Hopefully the build is done by then!! :p

So hopefully it becomes an annual thing.
Let see how this goes but I bet we will gather often. I have only had one chance to have two of us together and it was great.

ReRamp

I don't have a goblin (yet), but I'm trying to get things lined up so I can place my order sometime this summer! I'm a little bit east of Seattle. I'd be through the roof to come by and see one of these things in person.

Jcas

I don't have a goblin (yet), but I'm trying to get things lined up so I can place my order sometime this summer! I'm a little bit east of Seattle. I'd be through the roof to come by and see one of these things in person.
Anytime you are around the Gig Harbor area you are welcome to look me up

Jcas

I think that our special guest will only be here on the 6th. I think they have other things to do in Portland.

Jcas

There is no reason a bunch of us can't get together later in the summer for a full day run

Argh. I am down in Vancouver area. Just got my donor and am putting my order together and would love to meet PNWers but I think I am due to leave the country for a few months. Hope I can reach out when I get back for advice and to see your cars. If the job falls apart would love to come up and meet.

Jcas

Argh. I am down in Vancouver area. Just got my donor and am putting my order together and would love to meet PNWers but I think I am due to leave the country for a few months. Hope I can reach out when I get back for advice and to see your cars. If the job falls apart would love to come up and meet.
Anytime reach out always glad to show and talk goblin.

Jcas

So how many of us would like a two day event . Would it make it easier and would I get to see more Goblins in my drive. just thinking in print. Any comments as to where you all want to drive I am very open to those comments.