Archived *Official Builders Thread* Where are you located?

kalishek

It's official, chassis #123 has found a new home in Oklahoma. After lurking here for several years while working on other projects, finally pulled the trigger on J-Six's completed extended frame track TC. John did a quality build and he really hated to part with #123 but state of IL was not being cooperative with registration process. Think change from blue to red state policies will make process much easier. Plus John documented the build quite well. John I enjoyed our visit.
IMG_0930.jpg

Jcas

James Caswell
Tacoma Wa.
Donor: 2007 Cobalt LS 2.2 N/A 5sp 79292 miles Supercharger sitting on bench
Goblin: City Easy entry Registered
and bringing things up current
Recieved all 3 stages April 20 today have 82,631 miles

JPas914

I guess what got me was I saw a message that said "Where are you located". I thought it was a message directed to me but now I realize it was just the heading of the thread. Then I saw this (see picture) that mentioned 30 miles. Guess I need to get use to the way messages come to me on this forum. Hope that clears it up. I'll delete all this after you read my message.
It happens, I wasn’t trying to come off mean/rude in my response. It threw me off since you had recently commented on a picture I had posted on one of the goblin groups. Lol

Dakota8800

Add me!
Dakota Bellavigna

Ardmore, Oklahoma

2005 SS/SC
City frame #219