Oregon/ General questions for DMV

Aguinaga

Good luck,
Are you doing it with the hood on or off? thinking of the review mirror and windshield wiper things. (not trying to be a Debbie downer)

jFritzies

When it comes to it, I’ll be taking it in just like this. Guess we’ll see how it goes. I have side mirrors, seat belts, front and rear lights. Haven’t heard of the wipers before.

jFritzies

Well that was probably the easiest it could have been to title and register a goblin EVER. They wrote it up as an assembled vehicle, put the odometer as “not actual” handed me over some plates and didn’t even require a VIN inspection!! What the hell guys. I was their first kit car since they switched to their new program I guess. I am beyond happy.

SeanH

Well that was probably the easiest it could have been to title and register a goblin EVER. They wrote it up as an assembled vehicle, put the odometer as “not actual” handed me over some plates and didn’t even require a VIN inspection!! What the hell guys. I was their first kit car since they switched to their new program I guess. I am beyond happy. View attachment 26280
what was the cost to register/title in Oregon? im no longer a oregon resident but was thinking of having my dad do the registration/title to avoid the Washington taxes if i did it up here. would be in Douglas county.

Goblinfanclub1234

what was the cost to register/title in Oregon? im no longer a oregon resident but was thinking of having my dad do the registration/title to avoid the Washington taxes if i did it up here. would be in Douglas county.
the registration state and address should match the address on the MCO. beware of that detail!!!

k.rollin

Goblin Guru
I'm up in Snohomish County, but when I registered mine the total was just under $600 (including the transit permit and scalehouse fee).

SeanH

I'm up in Snohomish County, but when I registered mine the total was just under $600 (including the transit permit and scalehouse fee).

yea I'm not sure. depends what value amount I have to give them i suppose. was thinking maybe going the Oregon route but the point above about addresses not matching would probably complicate it.