OTTP SALE - Front Lower Control Arm Bushings.

Torchandregdoc

Goblin Guru
I believe these are a must have for a Goblin. Granted, I don't have a running Goblin nor have I ridden in one, but I do have first hand experience in vehicles with rear steer.

If this sale is for both sides, this is an incredible deal. If it's for only one side, this is advertising trickery. I just finished my custom built set and i definitely would not do it for $109.

k.rollin

Goblin Guru
I believe these are a must have for a Goblin. Granted, I don't have a running Goblin nor have I ridden in one, but I do have first hand experience in vehicles with rear steer.

If this sale is for both sides, this is an incredible deal. If it's for only one side, this is advertising trickery. I just finished my custom built set and i definitely would not do it for $109.

It's both sides. I ordered some last year. My progress has been glacial since blowing my deadline this summer.

Torchandregdoc

Goblin Guru
I have a goal for April. I haven't even starter yet, so I'm starting to freak a little. Just a couple more unknowns and then I should be able to cruise through it.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Ken, no freaking necessary and try not to put too much pressure on yourself. Things will come together and you will make good progress once you get going. We all have so much confidence in your ability to get this car built and you are an inspiration to all of us for doing this. Keep the faith brother and let us know if you need anything. Tim

OptimizePrime

Goblin Guru
What you linked is actually the "upper"/leading control arm bushing which is likely in decent shape on yours and really doesn't warrant the expensive ZZP bushing when their is a Moog replacement for it that's just as good (just need a press).

I'm on mobile but when I get a chance I'll link you on a spherical Moog CAB part number that is an OTTP spherical cab replica that's significantly cheaper. Whichever route you go I do suggest the lower cab to be replaced, the leading cab and ball joint are optional...and a complete pita for the aluminum FE5 cabs.

Torchandregdoc

Goblin Guru
Thanks for the info. I had the moogs in the rear already. The fronts were severely oily deteriorated rubber so I threw a square on the subframe, got behind the chasis and pulled a little over 1/16". I;m in a wheelchair and If i can pull that much, then 300hp will be more, granted, in the opposite direction. My thought is, that much movement and solids on the rear, alignment is going to change with each transition.

I had already built my own aet for the front when the sale came out. I would not build them again for $110.

A simple hf press made pretty quick work changing out cabs.