Pizzaman’s Goblin Track ‘08 Manual 2.2 N/A Donor #467

Pizzaman

Hey I guess I may start a build thread now that I’ve started my build. I picked up a LS manual 08 donor that eventually I’ll be building into a turbocharged monster but for now, baby steps
Edit: located in Bothell Wa
Follow the build on my instagram:

Attachments

Last edited:

Pizzaman

16hrs of work in and I have the cobalt just about fully dissembled I still need to tear down the dash but it’s out of the car only thing left to do in the car at this point is remove the parking brake

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
I suggest a track frame then, to hold your future Pizza Rack 9000 ADS (Advanced Delivery System).

(Welcome to the forum, btw. I'm just being silly.)

Pizzaman

I suggest a track frame then, to hold your future Pizza Rack 9000 ADS (Advanced Delivery System).

(Welcome to the forum, btw. I'm just being silly.)
Thanks man excited to be started on this after almost 6 years of wanting too

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
See where it says "Standard Track, 09 Turbo SS below my post? You may have to rotate your phone if that is what you are using. Some questions that come up a lot are dependent on what donor you are using, especially wiring. Having it listed in your signature means we can know what you are asking about without digging.

Go to your account details and click on signature and add the info.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
I anxiously await to see what you come up with for delivering pizza by Goblin. You'll need some sort of mechanism ... maybe spring-loaded?... to send the pizzas flying to their new homes like frisbees.

Pizzaman

I anxiously await to see what you come up with for delivering pizza by Goblin. You'll need some sort of mechanism ... maybe spring-loaded?... to send the pizzas flying to their new homes like frisbees.
Absolutely 100% I was maybe even thinking rocket propulsion or something…