Placing order soon

r3drckt

Goblin Guru
I will most likely end up going with the SC kit for the time being... like every has said just to make getting it swapped and running easily.

I've looked over the ZZP kit a couple times. I have a few previous build parts laying around (v-bands, t-bolt charge pipe clamps, half a million couplers, and intercooler tubes.... lots and lots of tube).

When all is said and done I'm looking at new rods, pistons, 160lb injectors, E85 with the possibility of meth, and having Cat V port the head. With some increased air flow from fabbing a top mount turbo manifold, to hold a s257 or something by Garrett maybe Precision, with a 3.5" downpipe, ~3" charge pipe, A2A intercooler with puller fans (if needed).

"Hi my names Scott, and I build dumb stuff in my garage"
If that’s your end goal, I’d definitely buy the SC kit and not the turbo kit.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
I will most likely end up going with the SC kit for the time being... like every has said just to make getting it swapped and running easily.
This is a good call. Once running and driving you’ll see these things are a beast all on their own. Once you get use to it, the step up in power and handling is a much better route to take.