PNW meet Sept. 2021

Whidbey Goblin

Hey guys and gals, my goblin should be done in about two weeks. I’m just waiting on the vinyl wrap and ceramic coat on my muffler. I would like to set up a meet while we still have good weather this year. We could do a local run or just BBQ on my property in Oak Harbor. I’m thinking September 11th or 12th. Is anyone interested?

Whidbey Goblin

So here are the details I’m thinking. We meet at my shop in Mount Vernon September 12th around 11:00, drive up Chuckanut to Fairhaven. Either backtrack down Chuckanut or out to hwy 9 and finish at The Corner in Edison for lunch. This will encompass some amazing scenery, nice twisty roads and some great photo spots. Anyone that wants or needs to traverse Whidbey Island on the way are welcome to meet at my house and leave from there. All are welcome.

Jcas

So I am still planning this meet up if we are still good. Send us an addy to go to and a time and I will be there with Goblin minus bells

Whidbey Goblin

331 suite A, Mount Vernon WA. 11:00am Do you plan to come up the freeway or are you going to come up the peninsula and ride the ferry to Whidbey?

Whidbey Goblin

is the port townsend the only ferry that goes over from here?
To Whidbey yes, the Edmonds-Kingston Ferry would save you some freeway time. If you decide to take the ferry to Whidbey let me know. We could meet at my house before we head to Mount Vernon.

k.rollin

Goblin Guru
I'm still trying to figure out if I want to head straight to Mount Vernon or take the Mukilteo-Clinton ferry and drive up the island to catch you in Oak Harbor