Possible Donor Car

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
I spotted this one as well. It's a sickness, I tell you. Those of us with completed (or close to completed) Goblins, still looking at donor cars....

Trackerpo

This one doesn't come with a title. Does anyone have experience with that? From the site:
"If you intend to use this vehicle for parts inside the US or to export outside of the US, please contact us for instructions to bid on this item."

jamesm

Goblin Guru
This one doesn't come with a title. Does anyone have experience with that? From the site:
"If you intend to use this vehicle for parts inside the US or to export outside of the US, please contact us for instructions to bid on this item."
It would definitely be an "it depends" kind of situation. It depends on the laws in the state the vehicle is titled/purchased in and the laws of the state you live in. If your state allows for titling with only a bill of sale, then you could probably make it work. Where I live in MO, it's several months of work to get a title and even with all the proper paperwork, its still risky.