**Post Picture's of your Finished Goblin Here**

GoblinGuyZ

Can you drive in the 'wrong' side of the car, with the shifter in the 'wrong' hand and on the 'wrong' side of the street? LOL!!! :p;):cool:
lol. I tried driving it as a lhd when I first got it and had it just been a regular sedan or daily driver it would’ve been fine but fighting decades of engrained muscle memory requires too much focus when driving hard and fast which is sort of the point in one of these and takes away from the safety or enjoyment

GoblinGuyZ

Ok, now we're going to need some more info on your exhaust! Do you have a build log? More pictures? Is it louder or quieter than the DF exhaust?
no build log as I was fortunate to get it more or less finished so I just customized it, made my own exhaust, did a wrap, changed the rear spoiler and increased the height, made a front bracket and put on a front wing, converted to rhd, put in the brake proportioning valve, changed the wheels and steering wheel, changed the headlights, installed the engine cover and front fenders, installed a front mesh by radiator, made a custom dash, installed the zzp stage 2 kit for the SC, and dual pass cooler, put in an aem dash with independent sensors and a wideband and a couple other small things.

GoblinGuyZ

Ok, now we're going to need some more info on your exhaust! Do you have a build log? More pictures? Is it louder or quieter than the DF exhaust?

I changed the tips and a couple of the bends since the video below but nothing that really changed the note. It’s about the same loudness as stock I guess but with a better note for sure. And of course much prefer the look.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Yeah, I've spent considerable time in the UK and Japan in the past. Usually took a short while to recall the shifting with the left arm and bearing left at the roundabouts. ;)

West Wyo

only beyonce song worth anything...."to the left....to the left".....at every roundabout.....they freak out when you go at it counter clock wise lol and so does the wife

jaredthenav

For me, shifting with the left hand was easy but it was the location of the turn indicator that would get me. I would keep turning on the wipers instead of the blinker!

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
It can be tough switching, I had occasion to do it twice in one day. "Stay Left. Left! Lefttt!, Your other Left!" You can't find side view mirrors or rear view. Taking your right hand off the wheel to shift and backhanding the door panel. All I'm sayin' is it can be done, with the right Proctor/Passenger! Not for the faint of heart or newlyweds! We landed in Dover, went to the rental office, I told the wife, no red cars, no manuals, no diesels, no wagons. We look out in their tiny lot and all they had was 4 red wagons, all diesel and all manual and a gargantuan white Transit diesel M/T window van that seats 15. It was not a relaxing first day.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Are you able to gather a photo or two of how it's installed - specifically the top ring and compression on the o-ring?

Great to see your Goblin is finished!