**Post Picture's of your Finished Goblin Here**

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
I spent the last 2 months taunting the Houston contingent to bring some Goblins down to Galveston while I was there from Mid December to Mid February! I even offered free Sonic Burgers!, 1 single per Goblin, cheese extra. And FREE bottled water!, limit 2. Sadly they were all too busy and afraid of rain and cold. I can't say as I blame them, it did rain and it got really cold some days. But a free burger!!, maybe I should have thrown in free Cheese? This all doesn't apply to you as Dennison is not a Houston suburb; it's waaaay north of Houston!

Are you able to gather a photo or two of how it's installed - specifically the top ring and compression on the o-ring?

Great to see your Goblin is finished!
Sorry read this real late. I decided to use a cork based gasket that is holding up real well.

I had a 1/4 inch gap on the aluminum ring, but the dang rubber kept either flexing in or out of where it should have been. A channel to lock it in place would have solved that issue.

I spent the last 2 months taunting the Houston contingent to bring some Goblins down to Galveston while I was there from Mid December to Mid February! I even offered free Sonic Burgers!, 1 single per Goblin, cheese extra. And FREE bottled water!, limit 2. Sadly they were all too busy and afraid of rain and cold. I can't say as I blame them, it did rain and it got really cold some days. But a free burger!!, maybe I should have thrown in free Cheese? This all doesn't apply to you as Dennison is not a Houston suburb; it's waaaay north of Houston!
You know what they call a Quarter
Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
I have ordered a "Royale with Cheese" in a McDonalds in France. It is the worst French translation but they use it! I once tried "Royale Avec Fromage" but they just looked at me like I was getting cheeky! Merci!

G Atsma

Goblin Guru
I have ordered a "Royale with Cheese" in a McDonalds in France. It is the worst French translation but they use it! I once tried "Royale Avec Fromage" but they just looked at me like I was getting cheeky! Merci!
Yeah, they can't stand it when someone has the audacity to actually improvise something in THEIR LANGUAGE!
Forget that they are the pros at butchering English to being unrecognizable...

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
They’re overall not very receptive to competition. I had several great years there and made many lasting friends. My friends respected my depth of knowledge of American cars they were working on. And American drive lines like used in Pantera’s and Bizaranni’s.

Robinjo

Goblin Guru
Guys, this is supposed to be a photo thread of finished projects…..

escapepilot

Goblin Guru
Guys, this is supposed to be a photo thread of finished projects…..
Thread creep.

But to put it back on track....

Ross

Goblin Guru
Not sure if ManDan1957 is still active on this forum, but I have 2 more pics of his car showing the spoiler.

snirtman

Not sure if ManDan1957 is still active on this forum, but I have 2 more pics of his car showing the spoiler.
View attachment 39102View attachment 39104
ManDan1957's last post was in 2020, but it included this:

"Hi from frozen Manitoba. Actually I am the second goblin in Canada. The first was in Ottawa and I believe there are 3 more in Ontario now. The import page said to write a letter to Transport Canada which I did. That was a waste of time. They only replied about a month after I got my kit. The carrier (yellow transport) who brought the kit does all the border stuff. It might be different if you pick it up yourself. Building the car is a lot of fun. It probably will never be finished as I keep changing things. I am not on the forum often but you can email me at [email protected]"

Not sure if the email is active, but he put it in there, so...

There's also more pictures of the front wing in his build log, as well as a hand drawn "plan". I'd like to know how he mounted it.

Ross

Goblin Guru
He made plans for his wing here. Looks like he just mounted it to the fiberglass hood.
Like any good fellow Canadian, his plans include re-purposing some puckboard. Hockey rules!