**Post Picture's of your Finished Goblin Here**

Adam in CLE

I'm done, titled and have tags. A little to do with tuning and fuel consumption but am driving. Thanks to all who helped in the forum during the journey. For those in Ohio who have questions on the state inspection, feel free to reach out.

Attachments

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Going stealthy on the paint job, rather than a see-it-from-space and arrest-me color scheme? Congrats on getting on the road! Now let the fun begin, but not too far outside the rules of the road. ;):D

comegetjoe

Goblin Guru
I'm done, titled and have tags. A little to do with tuning and fuel consumption but am driving. Thanks to all who helped in the forum during the journey. For those in Ohio who have questions on the state inspection, feel free to reach out.
Feels like just yesterday it was a parts lot in Pa. Hell yea!

Toopilot

Finished your Goblin? Post the final picture of your work here.

Feel free to include pictures of any finalized additions or customization's. Everyone is welcome to "like" all the pictures they wish but
PLEASE ONLY POST YOUR COMPLETED CAR NO COMMENTS OR BUILD PHOTOS

Make sure your pictures are good quality as it will reflect your hard work put into it.

View attachment 5051View attachment 5052View attachment 5053
That thing is SICK!!

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Warheads on foreheads, that's what a Howitzer is all about! :p Especially when mounted out the side of an AC-130 gunship (yeah, it's a 105, but no one on the receiving end will know the difference). o_O

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Considering the AC-130 origins go back to 1965, when someone thought putting a M134 minigun out the back door on a C-47 and flying circles around your target was a great idea. The USAF found how effective that was - and the original Spooky - Puff the Magic Dragon - was born. AC-47 combat configuration became 3 miniguns and the gunner pitching hand grenades out the door too.