**Post Picture's of your Finished Goblin Here**

Steve Sallenbach

Well here it is, it's about 75 to 80% done, but it's done enough to drive. However, unfortunately I won't be able to take it on the trip tomorrow which I really wanted to do. Fenders were scrapping the tires although it didn't help that the front was only 3.5" off the ground, ok for road racing but not for public roads. I cut the inner fender well lips on all four corners and raised the ride height. My master cylinder as a small leak so I have a lot of work to do to get it road worthy. Paint job is a 50 footer, didn't turn out so well, will need to wet sand then re-clear again, my first attempt at painting like this. Still need to install front headlights. This winter I will tear it apart and get the frame powder coated.

Attachments

lksohm

Hats off to you Steve! Snuck in under the radar with this one. I'm in Iowa and would love to see it sometime at a show or cruise.

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
Well here it is, it's about 75 to 80% done, but it's done enough to drive. However, unfortunately I won't be able to take it on the trip tomorrow which I really wanted to do. Fenders were scrapping the tires although it didn't help that the front was only 3.5" off the ground, ok for road racing but not for public roads. I cut the inner fender well lips on all four corners and raised the ride height. My master cylinder as a small leak so I have a lot of work to do to get it road worthy. Paint job is a 50 footer, didn't turn out so well, will need to wet sand then re-clear again, my first attempt at painting like this. Still need to install front headlights. This winter I will tear it apart and get the frame powder coated.
I’m like JBINTX He took the words right out of my mouth, ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW , I WANT ☝ OUTSTANDING JOB!!!!

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
With a 450HP E85 and the proper tune you would be shaming almost every other 'supercar' on the road and doing it in style. Guaranteed any car show you go to there will be more people looking at your Goblin, than that run-of-the-mill Lamborghini who happened to park next to you - thinking if he parks next to the most fantastic looking car he will get more activity. AMAZING! :D

Jcas

That red really pops in the sunlight, looks excellent! Like the luggage rack, nice classy touch. :D
The red is kinda one of a kind. It is Apple Kandy shrimin2 over a black primmer instead of gray. I did not originally mean to match the illusion cherry powder coat on the chassis. I thought I had ordered gray and got black instead. Sometimes the best things happen by accident.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
I also noticed some other nice additions: turn signals on the headlight housings, edge guard on hood - great idea, and matching red lug nuts. The more I look the more really nice personal touches I see with your build. :D

Jcas

I also noticed some other nice additions: turn signals on the headlight housings, edge guard on hood - great idea, and matching red lug nuts. The more I look the more really nice personal touches I see with your build. :D
Thank you for noticing the little things. Just having fun and trying to make a 5 5 plan. 5 feet 5 mph I want it to look sharp. Have no plans to take any trophies at a car show. But I built a daily driver that I am **** proud to take out of the garage

Last edited: