**Post Picture's of your Finished Goblin Here**

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Are the mounts for the spoiler, that I see on a bunch of the Goblins, a stick weldment, or do I need to ask for that as an extra?
Jim, there are standard rear wing mounts on the frame as delivered. they are a longitudinal bracket just below the standard tail light mount brackets. Take a look at the DF Goblin home page, under the GOBLIN tab, KIT CONTENTS, and the photo for the EXHAUST of the green car shows the wing mount tabs really clearly.

Torchandregdoc

Goblin Guru
Jim, there are standard rear wing mounts on the frame as delivered. they are a longitudinal bracket just below the standard tail light mount brackets. Take a look at the DF Goblin home page, under the GOBLIN tab, KIT CONTENTS, and the photo for the EXHAUST of the green car shows the wing mount tabs really clearly.
Thanks. I assumed they were stock, but starting to second guess my pre order thoroughness.

BAR-AIR

Good Morning,
Couple of pictures from a local auto cross event this weekend... My wife’s mom is suffering with dementia so my wife has been pretty stressed out (neither of them are smiling much lately).
So what is a guy to do... put her in a car she has never driven (with a great instructor -as in not me) and tell her to try and break it.
44B1B0C4-D91C-42C0-B9F2-ABFDAC744A0E.jpeg

Here she is getting ready for the second session...
0AFECC8E-F3B3-4D3F-BDB8-5A57C12DB16C.jpeg

9B1F5B50-4BC2-4BC8-ADEE-B370C0E50441.jpeg

7663BF41-007C-4D76-A47A-7EF47CD3B513.jpeg

Ended up running the course 7 times (all clean runs (no cones) and actually spun it out on the last run while still keeping it on the course!!!

So the good and the bad....

GOOD wife is still smiling like an idiot...
BAD wife wants sliders on the drivers seat, she knows where the electrical cut off switch is on the car, and she was already to take it this morning to run her errands....

Bruce

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
Good Morning,
Couple of pictures from a local auto cross event this weekend... My wife’s mom is suffering with dementia so my wife has been pretty stressed out (neither of them are smiling much lately).
So what is a guy to do... put her in a car she has never driven (with a great instructor -as in not me) and tell her to try and break it.
View attachment 9745
Here she is getting ready for the second session...
View attachment 9744
View attachment 9746
View attachment 9747
Ended up running the course 7 times (all clean runs (no cones) and actually spun it out on the last run while still keeping it on the course!!!

So the good and the bad....

GOOD wife is still smiling like an idiot...
BAD wife wants sliders on the drivers seat, she knows where the electrical cut off switch is on the car, and she was already to take it this morning to run her errands....

Bruce
That is great mental therapy for her. I feel the struggle that she is having with her mom. I see it everyday with my mom.

Parson Green

That's great stuff. Next thing you know she'll be giving thrill rides to the other gals in her bunco group.

You're gonna be needing a his-and-hers pair of Goblins.

Ross

Goblin Guru
Looks like she had a blast. Just keep the keys locked up, and enjoy the moments when you can. Dementia can be rough in the early stages.

JeffsGoblin

Goblin Guru
Hello I’m in the process of building my GOBLIN and like your bumpers, Can you tell me where you purchased them.
Thank you.
Charles Boggess
This thread discussed the bumpers you were asking about:

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Dan, looks fantastic! I am seeing all of the nice custom touches on the outside mirrors and the front wing, very nice! And it is nice to see that spring has arrived in Canada, only an inch of snow the previous night! Won't be too long an you will be wear shorts and tee shirts. :p

ManDan1957

Dan, looks fantastic! I am seeing all of the nice custom touches on the outside mirrors and the front wing, very nice! And it is nice to see that spring has arrived in Canada, only an inch of snow the previous night! Won't be too long an you will be wear shorts and tee shirts. :p
Thanks. I’m anxiously waiting for summer. Just not sure what this virus thing will do with trying to register the car. I’m using the excuse that being only a 2 seater it’s good for “ social isolation “

ManDan1957

I love the paint scheme!
Were the custom side panels difficult?
Front wing adds a great look.
Thanks. The side panels are 20 gauge aluminum. With full sides there are more bends to do. It didn’t quite work out as planned but I’m ok with it. Inside has foam insulation to quiet it down. 078AAD00-209C-4418-B39A-92F29443D7BE.jpeg