Powder coating in the midwest

KingChuck24

Hi everyone,

We are trying to get the goblin frame powder coated and are having a very hard time getting a place that will do it for us. We are in the Minneapolis area and we were working with adrenaline customs but that fell through because one of their people quit. At this point we are willing to drive a while if a shop has space for us in the next week or two and can actually facilitate the goblin. If anyone knows of a good place to go within distance of Minneapolis please let us know!

KD0AXS

I really should check the forum more. Did you get yours done yet? I had mine done at JIT Powder Coating in Farmington, I also brought them #231, and referred one other Goblin to them, so they've done 3 that I know of.

cetuttle

Hi everyone,

We are trying to get the goblin frame powder coated and are having a very hard time getting a place that will do it for us. We are in the Minneapolis area and we were working with adrenaline customs but that fell through because one of their people quit. At this point we are willing to drive a while if a shop has space for us in the next week or two and can actually facilitate the goblin. If anyone knows of a good place to go within distance of Minneapolis please let us know!
check out D&K Powder Coating 2240 Howard Drive Mankato, that is where I did my frame. $500.

KingChuck24

check out D&K Powder Coating 2240 Howard Drive Mankato, that is where I did my frame. $500.
I actually ended up using them! They have been great so far the only issue I have with them is that they couldn't do anything that was aluminum or other types of materials besides steel.