Production Run 2 - Kit Status List

JSATX

Goblin Guru
I love the contrast in that photo. Huge car with a huge motor vs the opposite.

Good news on the frames. I'm leaning towards waiting on sorting out the wire until I have the first stage that way I can install it/check for length as I'm thinning out the excess.

JSATX

Goblin Guru
Congrats on selling out the run!

Adam mentioned something about a company offering goblin specific wraps....and there just so happens to be a black and green nosecone spotted on the work cam this morning. Did you get one wrapped in the patron livery??

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats on selling out the run!

Adam mentioned something about a company offering goblin specific wraps....and there just so happens to be a black and green nosecone spotted on the work cam this morning. Did you get one wrapped in the patron livery??
We did get P2 wrapped. We are installing a spoiler now but I guess it wouldn't hurt to show the car without the spoiler:

P2 with wrap front left.jpg

I just got back from my trip to San Francisco so I am in the process of catching up on everything.

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
One standard length kit has become available. Anyone interested in being part of production run 2 should submit an order online and pay the deposit to reserve the last kit. This kit can be city or track.

Right now, Johvans' city frame is on the rotisserie being welded out and then inspected.

rotisserie.jpg

Last edited:

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
Updates on stage 2 eta?
Here are photos of the second stage parts that the machine shop is churning out now. They include front uprights, steering column tubes, steering bearing mounts, brake reservoir adapters and rear strut spacers.
uprights.jpg

steering column tubes.jpg

steering columb mounts.jpg

strut spacers & res mounts.jpg

We've ordered 100 cars worth of sheet metal pieces from the laser cutter. Those should be coming soon. They will allow us to make the rear toe locks and a few other stage 2 pieces.

We've also ordered calipers, rotors, tie rods and tie rod ends for second stages.