Prototype Cup Holders

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
I have two prototype 3D printed cup holders that are on the way to the trash. They are fully functioning, just we changed the design slightly (mostly to hold larger cup sizes). They are designed for our car and may or may not fit yours well. They don’t require any batteries or period maintenance other than occasional cleaning. They are raised to clear the shifter cables and have two holes to screw them to the top of the tunnel. The cup holder had come in extremely handy for holding sunglasses, keys, change, cellphone and even the occassional cup or two.

They are free of charge if you pay for shipping (actual cost). Otherwise I’m going to toss them out like a donor shell.

Let me know if you are interested in them.

07D1AB37-2609-4394-BDA0-0B78C3B94C10.jpeg
E5A0C7B3-1798-444C-8E78-751B7E2B6004.jpeg
D23618F9-DD8D-4029-9123-A020730C6146.jpeg

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Chad, if we are using the DFG/Donor e-brake, these wouldn't work, correct?
Not really familiar with how that system works and haw the cables are touted. I assume they are on top of the tunnel. The cup holder is designed for only the two shifter cables on top of the tunnel.

ncgoblin

Goblin Guru
Not really familiar with how that system works and haw the cables are touted. I assume they are on top of the tunnel. The cup holder is designed for only the two shifter cables on top of the tunnel.
Hey Chad I am interested that would be very handy ill PM you.

terryjr

cup holders are a must :D

I dont think yinz have much flat sheet metal in arms reach, but if you do, i found weld a short piece of 3" exhaust tubing to a round magnet makes nice portable cup holders