PyroGuy's '08 SS/TC Build - #208 - REGIRSTERED!

Traé

I think it's an Ohio thing? Well never get a group together like you Texas guys at this rate :p
Be hopeful! my kit will be here this weekend and I actually talked to a guy on facebook somewhere in, if I remember correctly, northwestern Ohio that is building one. He had a bunch of cobalt parts listed and mentioned building a goblin so I asked him about his build log. He does not have a log yet but wants to start it.

PyroGuy923

Do you happen to have any more pics of the coolant tank setup? Side note, did you order a new one, (link if ordered please)? It looks great! Or did you clean it (what did you use)? This was as much as I could find:
Yeah, ordered a new one from Rock Auto years ago

PyroGuy923

He hasn’t been here in over a year. Maybe he will come back. Weird to just vanish
I think it's an Ohio thing? Well never get a group together like you Texas guys at this rate :p
And like that, I’m back. Well, kinda.

Haven’t done much with the car. I did order the new tubular subframe so have that to look forward to. Have a few upgrades in planned for the same time too (steering rack, all new rod ends, quick disconnect steering wheel, maybe new seatbelts, maybe a wrap, and full professional alignment)

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Be hopeful! my kit will be here this weekend and I actually talked to a guy on facebook somewhere in, if I remember correctly, northwestern Ohio that is building one. He had a bunch of cobalt parts listed and mentioned building a goblin so I asked him about his build log. He does not have a log yet but wants to start it.
That’s how I met JBinTX. He was selling cobalt parts from a part out, but the car was not crashed or anything. Contacted him if he was building a goblin and he was. The rest is history. :D