QA1 coilover settings guide

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Interesting. Although I think there is an assumption built in to their suggestions - that the car is balanced F/R weight. Our Goblins are about 600 F / 1000 R. When hitting a hard slalom, I have found that full stiff front and only about 3-4 clicks from full soft in the rear allows the front to pick up more of the weight shift thereby feeling more “balanced” in the hard quick turns.
Just my 2 cents…. ;)

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Interesting. Although I think there is an assumption built in to their suggestions - that the car is balanced F/R weight. Our Goblins are about 600 F / 1000 R. When hitting a hard slalom, I have found that full stiff front and only about 3-4 clicks from full soft in the rear allows the front to pick up more of the weight shift thereby feeling more “balanced” in the hard quick turns.
Just my 2 cents…. ;)
Valuable post. Tweaking my QA1 coilovers is one thing I have not done yet. This will help.

socaljeff3798

I think one of the problems is that both fron and rear shocks are valves for a car twice the weight of the goblin. I just set my rears to 5 clicks above soft. Seem to be less wormy.