Question about vacuum hose plumbing

Oldchevyguy

On an 05 LSJ (supercharged), I am plumbing the hoses to the boost solenoid. I have the hose routing picture with the red arrows. My question is what do you do with the right and left tank hoses, since I have eliminated this tank which I assume is the canister thing that was by the fuel tank on the cobalt? Do I loop the hoses or plug them off?

Oldchevyguy

On an 05 LSJ (supercharged), I am plumbing the hoses to the boost solenoid. I have the hose routing picture with the red arrows. My question is what do you do with the right and left tank hoses, since I have eliminated this tank which I assume is the canister thing that was by the fuel tank on the cobalt? Do I loop the hoses or plug them off?

Oldchevyguy

Ok sorry, I cant post that picture of the valve I mentioned. I cant seem to load the picture. Anyway, the picture in question is on this forum. It shows the four hoses attached and there destinations are written on the picture.
My question still needs to be answered. Many of us I think have eliminated the canister near the fuel tank. Two of the hoses in the picture go to this valve. I just need to know if these are blocked off or looped. Thanks for any help you can give me.