Rally car Goblin

legacykingdom

I want to make a rally type goblin, still able to be driven off road but with a beefier suspension and handling to go light if road. Nit like rock climbing or anything... Also, maybe awd...? Any thoughts?

Rauq

Goblin Guru
There was an all terrain Goblin offered for a time, but it was discontinued. Completed builds come up for sale every now and then. It's got a few tweaks for extra ground clearance.

There's not really any provision for AWD with the Cobalt drivetrain in the back of a Goblin. By relocating a front-engined transaxle to the rear, even if you came up with a transmission with a longitudinal output shaft, like from a Saturn Vue, it'd be facing in the wrong direction. Your best bet would be with an electric front axle drive, but I doubt there's going to be anyone around here that can help you with that.

Goblinfanclub1234

You should build a sick SxS there are so many aftermarket options. Then build a separate Goblin for street driving :)

dirtlegal.com is an Arizona based agent I have seen them register ATVs, I bet you could get a SxS registered through them.