Rear wing recommendations

MisterDave

I emailed NRG to find out about the distance between mounting mounting post on their wings. They said "at most 29 inch gap between posts on our wing options " So I'm guess they might work with the DF Wing mounts? Might need a 1" spacer to make up the difference or just bend the mounts a little?

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
I emailed NRG to find out about the distance between mounting mounting post on their wings. They said "at most 29 inch gap between posts on our wing options " So I'm guess they might work with the DF Wing mounts? Might need a 1" spacer to make up the difference or just bend the mounts a little?
Did you decide to go with the NRG WING I ordered the Seibon Gt Carbon Fiber Wing but after over 2 months I asked for my money back, after I called Seibon and they said that it would be a least another 3 months before they started on wings again that hoods were selling better at this time.

Last edited:

Kenny123

Did you decide to go with the NRG WING I ordered the Seibon Gt Carbon Fiber Wing but after over 2 months I asked for my money back, after I called Seibon and they said that it would be a least another 3 months before they started on wings again that hoods were selling better at this time.
Just a Heads up I ordered the Seibon GT Carbon wing about 3 months ago and THEY refunded my money with no explination so i went to Black Ops Auto works and ordered the Seibon GT wing and they said its only about 8 weeks out

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
Just a Heads up I ordered the Seibon GT Carbon wing about 3 months ago and THEY refunded my money with no explination so i went to Black Ops Auto works and ordered the Seibon GT wing and they said its only about 8 weeks out
I‘ll probably just wait until I can get the Seibon GT Carbon, But I don’t do waiting very well. I‘m the person that wants it now

MisterDave

I haven't decided yet. Just trying to figure out what options are out there.

Mayor West

Goblin Guru
It was strange, though. I ordered from hard motion and only received the tracking information 2 days after it was delivered, almost a month after ordering it (23-25 business days). I emailed/called HM many times, no one ever answered or replied to my emails... one day it just showed up.

For a few weeks I thought I was scammed.

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
I just ordered from Black Ops also, Can you let me know when you get your wing

JPas914

NRG says 29 at most....my NRG wing is 32 inches between the mounts, and is going to need new uprights. Granted it is a 69 inch wing. (In response to NRG tellng MisterDave the mount width, not knocking him or NRG, I love my wing)

Last edited:

Vwsaabvt

Goblin Guru
I emailed seibon about a week ago asking how many orders it would take to get them to start making some wings, no response from them at all. So I just ended up ordering a 9 lives wing.

Anks329

Can anyone give me rough dimensions on the wing uprights? I’m trying to get powder coating quotes and rough sizes to provide them.