Rear wing recommendations

Whidbey Goblin

The only reason this one isn’t going in the trash is because I’m considering putting it on my lawnmower. All aluminum from Amazon. I think it was like 200 bucks. Looks fine but the upper foil wiggles in the wind like crazy. I just ordered an ICBeamer on Amazon. Mounting holes are about 6 inches off but I’ll just fab a plate to adapt.

Attachments

Waterdriver

Goblin Guru
The only reason this one isn’t going in the trash is because I’m considering putting it on my lawnmower. All aluminum from Amazon. I think it was like 200 bucks. Looks fine but the upper foil wiggles in the wind like crazy. I just ordered an ICBeamer on Amazon. Mounting holes are about 6 inches off but I’ll just fab a plate to adapt.
That second element does move around a bit. At least one support, maybe two, added would get rid of the flopping around.
Some expensive CF dual element wings have supports like these.
AS-407100.jpg

PaulPerger

Davidljones88

There's a video of before and after tracking a Goblin with a wing on/off. The time was improved with the wing. Has anyone tested race times?

Esstover

OptimizePrime

Goblin Guru
I like my wing logic wings, also like the price vs. some of the competitors. Mike is fast to answer and great to work with as well.
Cut a 60" down to 48" for the front and custom-made second element. 70" for the rear wing. 15x10 with 275s coming this week to fill the gap back there on the width of the tires. View attachment 41440
This is a great option, happy to hear the positive feedback. Was he up for welding the mounting brackets too or did you have that done locally?