Recommended motor transport companies

95Blitz

I used WWSC is a family run business PH is 8028483652 or 8023099246. Real good people, I talked to them for over an hour after they dropped the car off.

ehagerty

I used WWSC is a family run business PH is 8028483652 or 8023099246. Real good people, I talked to them for over an hour after they dropped the car off.
They no longer transport:

Hello Keith and Wendy here from WWSC. We are not shipping anymore unfortunately. We are working for FedEx now. We miss doing it and meeting people like you that's for sure.

ehagerty

Keith was going to look into his contacts to possibly recommend another private transport but i have not heard back. I do not want to sign up for most of the other services cuz everytime I have purchased a car and requested transport quotes your number goes out in the world and i get calls for months afterwards....not going thru that again. As in Uship

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
Keith was going to look into his contacts to possibly recommend another private transport but i have not heard back. I do not want to sign up for most of the other services cuz everytime I have purchased a car and requested transport quotes your number goes out in the world and i get calls for months afterwards....not going thru that again. As in Uship
I hear you on that! Though my number seems to have been sold off regardless of trying to not sign up for that kind of stuff.

ehagerty

Montway just quoted me $1440 enclosed from Wernersville, PA to Charlotte, NC.... ouch.

Anybody risk shipping one of these open trailer? It is only 8hrs away and 1440 seems pricey. I might have to put it out for bid. its not like I am shipping a 80k car or exotic....

Rauq

Goblin Guru
I think it'd be fine on an open trailer if the weather is fine. I've had mine on an open trailer for 4 hours in a day on multiple occasions. For $1400 I'd go get it for you and I'm 2 hours south of Charlotte... not sure what my bottom dollar would be though lol

ehagerty

I think it'd be fine on an open trailer if the weather is fine. I've had mine on an open trailer for 4 hours in a day on multiple occasions. For $1400 I'd go get it for you and I'm 2 hours south of Charlotte... not sure what my bottom dollar would be though lol
That was my next step to reach out to local car peeps i know and see who would spend a day and help me go get one ;)

Rauq

Goblin Guru
The Denali Duramax is pretty nice on the highway, I won't lie... also, fun fact, it weighs pretty close to 5x as much as the Goblin o_O

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
Montway just quoted me $1440 enclosed from Wernersville, PA to Charlotte, NC.... ouch.

Anybody risk shipping one of these open trailer? It is only 8hrs away and 1440 seems pricey. I might have to put it out for bid. its not like I am shipping a 80k car or exotic....
Mine was 900 to ship a mustang from Connecticut to Florida both were right off of 95

ehagerty

Well so far I cannot get any Transport Co to quote an open trailer transport. Since the Goblin is an open cockpit vehicle they won't touch it. They all insist on enclosed and of course we know the uncharge for that :( And the car is only 8 hrs away..... next plan is to rent a car and drive it back but there has been so much wintery weather and snow that that is not an option