Registration CO

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Fantastic! Congratulations on your order confirmation. Is your kit a City or Track frame, standard or extended? What donor are you planning to use? In preparation, get a label maker, you will want to label everything you disconnect and take more photographs than you think you may ever need. And make sure you have plenty of storage/shelf space with boxes/bins to keep parts. :)

Fred

Thanks track frame standard thinking manual base model to start with to get it plated and then maybe ZZP turbo long block rebuilt trans.
The TC and SC car are getting hard to find with low miles once its registered ? never been one to stick too a budget .

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Been there, doing that myself. Blew past my budget before I had my frame ordered. :oops:
Good choices and selecting a base manual to start with is a frugal choice. The future upgrades, when your budget allows is the smart way to build your Goblin. :D

Motoracer110

Hey Fred I just got mine registered in Colorado. If you end up getting one I can walk you through where to go and how to do it. also if you ever want to ride in one im in highlands ranch colorado if you ever want to come down and check it out. I think 4 others in colorado also have them

Fred

Glad too hear that !! have one on order been on the hunt for a donor not finding much in Co. with manual trans looking further out.
Would like to check out yours at some time thanks