Registration in Europe/Germany

Super Mario

Hi all

I'm from southern germany. I recently found this epic Kit Car and thought about registering one here. I'm affraid i didn't find any helpful information regarding registration of a Goblin in germany on this forums yet.

For kit cars, german wiki says the producer of a kit car needs a "national type-certificate" for their car. If that is existant, TÜV germany just has to validate the certificate and the process would cost not much money.

For anyone interested in that article: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kit_Car

Well, so I am here looking forward to helpful information. I saw some threads where people are talking about Nürburgring. If someone ever had a Goblin in germany and it was street legal, I would gladly hear or read your story :)

Greetings from germany

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Welcome! The first International (non-Canadian) Goblin would be interesting, for sure.

I would talk to Adam directly about whether shipping internationally via freight/cargo ship is even viable first, though.

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Hi all

I'm from southern germany. I recently found this epic Kit Car and thought about registering one here. I'm affraid i didn't find any helpful information regarding registration of a Goblin in germany on this forums yet.

For kit cars, german wiki says the producer of a kit car needs a "national type-certificate" for their car. If that is existant, TÜV germany just has to validate the certificate and the process would cost not much money.

For anyone interested in that article: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kit_Car

Well, so I am here looking forward to helpful information. I saw some threads where people are talking about Nürburgring. If someone ever had a Goblin in germany and it was street legal, I would gladly hear or read your story :)

Greetings from germany
Hi there! Is this Super Mario from Royal Caribbean? If so, you'd know what I'm talking about!

We do not ship Internationally & cannot give any information on registration overseas either, our apologies.

What we would love to do is sell you a kit, if you handled all the International customs, shipping, etc.

Have a great day & feel free to email us @ [email protected]

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Hey,

I‘m Markus, from Germany :)
Have you heard anything interesting regarding a vehicle regristration here in Germany? I would also be interested in buying a kit car.
Hey Markus,

We do not ship Internationally & cannot give any information on registration overseas either, our apologies.

What we would love to do is sell you a kit, if you handled all the International customs, shipping, etc.

Have a great day & feel free to email us @ [email protected]