Registration Threads

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
The process and requirements to registering a kit or custom car varies by state. Feel free to post helpful information or questions about registration in this section of the forum. Feel free to start your own thread to document your process or add info to one of the already existing state-specific threads.

TomsGarage

Hi,
I got stage 2 delivered and parts are off to the powder coat shop, so I started looking more into registration.
Since we considered a Factory5 kit, I started going through their forums and came upon a great link.

http://www.bipac.net/page.asp?content=tag_title_toolbox&g=SEMAGA
Which parts are you powdercoating from stage 1/2? I have the frame, control arms, tank, floor, front bulk head and firewall. Haven't painted/coated the other pieces.

RichN

I had all the items you have done before I picked up my frame except the control arms which were sent to me already done in Goblin green (thanks Adam & Lonnie).
I'm coating the calipers and rotors locally.

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
I have no idea what to even do to start the registration process in Missouri. What type of vehicle Custom vehicle, Kit Vehicle, Or Street rod. I looked through that link above for Missouri but I did not see a required equipment list anywhere.

Nuker-

Kevin

I don't want to start a new thread for the sake of starting one, nor would I want to chance buying a kit that I would have extreme troubles registering --- shot in the dark and I don't see a thread, but anyone from New York pick up a kit yet? TIA!

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
I don't want to start a new thread for the sake of starting one, nor would I want to chance buying a kit that I would have extreme troubles registering --- shot in the dark and I don't see a thread, but anyone from New York pick up a kit yet? TIA!
BAR-AIR in the Buffalo area is going to be going through the registration process as soon as we get the fender mount plates from the laser cutting shop and send them to him. Here's his build thread: http://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/bar-airs-build-up-in-buffalo-n-y.95/

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
Should we consider a sub forum with a thread for each state that has a guide so far? Locking duplicate threads so its nice and clean 1 thread per state?

Nuker-