Remote tuning

Anks329

That's what I thought... My original downpipe looks the same. So, with this setup, would I replace the narrowband O2 in the DF supplied exhaust with a wideband for the tuning process and then swap back the narrowband when I'm done?

Ross

Goblin Guru
Oh, I didn't know that. Guess you can have a new bung welded in, or buy a header with one in it.
Guess you could swap O2 sensors too. The wideband tuning doesn't need the narrowband. But I like the wideband gauge working after the tuning is done.

Last edited:

jirwin

Goblin Guru
2.2 VVT
3.0 Pulley
60lb Injectors
LSJ throttlebody
This is my Wide Band I have it hooked to the serial output so I can data log it in HPT. ( I'm pretty sure that the guy from ZZP did not even care that it was being logged.)
I need to get the dual pass or this winter make something similar to This single pass setup The cooler is doing a decent job but I am heat soaking it after long runs.
Ok here are my last 2 log files from after the 5th tune. I know I have some high IAT's working on that. And the final tune
Not to necro an old thread... but do you guys think I would be able to use Karter's old tune he provided in the post above to get mine going? Obviously it'll still need tuning, but it would be nice to have for basic testing (ie does it run, leaks, sensors, etc. Not looking to rip it). It looks like we are running basically the same thing. I'm running the same setup he had listed, but with a 3.1 pulley instead of a 3.0. Thoughts? I don't see why it wouldn't work as long as I stay out of boost.

OptimizePrime

Goblin Guru
Not to necro an old thread... but do you guys think I would be able to use Karter's old tune he provided in the post above to get mine going? Obviously it'll still need tuning, but it would be nice to have for basic testing (ie does it run, leaks, sensors, etc. Not looking to rip it). It looks like we are running basically the same thing. I'm running the same setup he had listed, but with a 3.1 pulley instead of a 3.0. Thoughts? I don't see why it wouldn't work as long as I stay out of boost.
As a base, it should be fine.

@Mayor West used one of my tunes to get up and running as our mods were similar. He did rip it though lol

jirwin

Goblin Guru
I mean... In theory I'd have too much fuel because of the slightly larger pulley... Rich is safer than lean :D