baustin

I would guess the roof bar option that only applies to the track frame is similar to the ones circled in red below. I can't remember who has the actual welded ones on track frames, the one in the image is a modified city frame, not the actual version the 'roof bars' would match but I think is the same idea.

The dominator headlights don't have turn signals included, the side mirrors that are on the order option list do have, circled in blue above.

Rauq

Goblin Guru
My understanding is the same. I couldn't find a better picture of the roof bars on a DF-built full cage frame either.

DF configuration has turn signals only in the mirrors. Folks such as myself have run other headlights that also have turn signals in them, so I have them in the mirrors and in the headlights. You could probably rig something up with the running lights in the Dominator headlights as a turn signal if you wanted. The only limit is your electrical skills and imagination.

Sluggonaut

Goblin Guru
I ordered the roof bars on mine and they are the double bars. I can provide pics of different angles once my kit arrives:

Ross

Goblin Guru
Not sure if these examples are DF roof bars, or owner installed roof bars, but I did find some images:

Scott #321

Norma Sutton #294

The Don #273

Fozda #196

Rauq

Goblin Guru
You could probably turn the Dominator headlight's running light into a turn signal if you're electrically inclined.