Rttoys’s track- ‘06 ss/sc #184

Rttoys

Looking to the future, it looks like my shifter (on the right) has a bit of goodies in it. :cool: The shifter on the left is Jason’s that he let me have in case I needed something. Comparing the 2, short throw and everything metal, looks mighty nice.

Attachments

Rttoys

With the help of my lovely assistant, we have the rear suspension mounted. I kind of freaked out over the odd driveline angle, but realized I needed to extend the strut. Didn’t take long to find a thread on it here on the forum.

Tomorrow we hope to work on the front suspension and brakes all the way around. Now it’s getting into the fine details, where I get very meticulous.

Attachments

JeffsGoblin

With the help of my lovely assistant, we have the rear suspension mounted. I kind of freaked out over the odd driveline angle, but realized I needed to extend the strut. Didn’t take long to find a thread on it here on the forum.

Tomorrow we hope to work on the front suspension and brakes all the way around. Now it’s getting into the fine details, where I get very meticulous.
Do you have the donor tie rods on the rear or the DFG supplied ones back there?

JeffsGoblin

I bought Moog tie rod ends. The ones in the doner were a bit worn. The ones supplied by DF go to the front, which I hope to do today.
Things are looking great! They looked new so I wanted to make sure you had them in the right place and you do. Build on!

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
My lovely assistant helping with the suspension. :cool:
And as you are busy driving down the road, she will be sitting in the passenger seat staring at that beautiful open wheel suspension just watching it going up and down and knowing it was done right!!!! :)
Glad you got some more done today.

Rttoys

And as you are busy driving down the road, she will be sitting in the passenger seat staring at that beautiful open wheel suspension just watching it going up and down and knowing it was done right!!!! :)
Glad you got some more done today.
She’s intrigued with the suspension, so she wanted to do it. We did the rear yesterday, but we had some missing parts today, so we did what we could and moved on to other things. We will get back at that, when parts arrive.