Second MAP plug

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
Yeah I'm not sure, I replaced mine for the one that came on the ATK engine and not even sure the one on my original block is stock. But I'm pretty sure its a 3 wire, but don't know about the number of pins.

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
I'm terrible at identifying plugs by their picture. Labeling the plugs is one thing I did right while disassembling mine so I never really had to look at them to plug them in. I can check late this afternoon if someone else chimes in. I have the service manual at home that has each plug depicted.

dastrups

I'm terrible at identifying plugs by their picture. Labeling the plugs is one thing I did right while disassembling mine so I never really had to look at them to plug them in. I can check late this afternoon if someone else chimes in. I have the service manual at home that has each plug depicted.
Smart!! Should have done that myself.

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
I think the grey one is ac compressor clutch and should have a dark green and black wires.
The black looks like it is the ac pressure switch and should have tan, grey and orange/black wires on the lnf.