Seeking a very specific picture

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Hello,

Anyone that happens to have a moment and a camera, can you please do me a favor and post a pic of the front top suspension arm, where the Heim joint turns into it and attaches to the DF wheel hub? Either side is fine. I am specifically wanting to see the threads of the Heim joint.

More than one example car would also be helpful.

Many thanks in advance!

Goblin Guru
Thanks you two. Just turned my Heims out an extra turn, I'm getting very uneven tire wear. Just want to make sure it's good before I invest in new shoes.

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
Thanks you two. Just turned my Heims out an extra turn, I'm getting very uneven tire wear. Just want to make sure it's good before I invest in new shoes.
Same if you look at my last pic in build log. I'm going to turn my inside heim joints out 2 turns and see how that does on the new rubber. Sadly that might not be until next season.

Nuker-

Goblin Guru
I have one, I am just incredibly lazy. =D

*edit* A quick-and-dirty, wheels-on check (using a toe plate as the surface for the level) shows -2 to -2.5 degrees on the front wheels. I'm going to get it professionally aligned at a local shop.

Last edited:

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
TBH Every shop I took my first goblin to screwed up the alignment. The most stable I ever got it was with the tow plates.

Nuker-